Hannah was so excited about getting out the summer pajamas. I think she was even more excited that Sarah Jane had the same lady bug pajamas. Hannah was really concerned that you wouldn't be able to see her lady bug shirt in the photo. I just love that SJ has her little legs crossed. She is such a lady.Good Night Girls I Love You!
It is just amazing how much you love your kids.
I remember someone asking how I was going to love another baby. Isn't it amazing that God gives us all the love we need. I wouldn't trade them for anything. As for Brian... just kidding I couldn't have picked a better husband if I tried. He is just so good at what he does and I am so grateful that I can stay home and raise our children. As many of you commented last week... how many husbands out there actually scrub baseboards? Brian is such a dedicated husband and father. He loves to help in anyway he can even if that means scrubbing toilets. You are the best Honey!

2 remarks:
He scrubs baseboards? You definitely have a gem. :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment