Spoke Too Soon

Saturday, April 26

So as you know I was up blogging late last night about the dolls. So I left them sitting on my desk and of course the kids ran down this morning and found them. So if you read the earlier post I am sure you know why I spoke too soon, Carter seems to really be into Molly.

2 remarks:

PattiCakes said...

Nance, Love the dolls. Did you know that I collect and fix old dolls? I am currently making a new pinky finger for a 1910 Composition doll. What all does Samantha and Molly need done? Of course, they would not get hospital gowns etc. from me...lol. But, it would cost you 0000 for me to fix if I can. I would check out ebay before letting the kids play with these. I took a quick look and Samantha is selling for over $70 and the auction is not over yet. nice dolls!!! Beautiful kids!!!

KK said...

LOL!
For Christmas we got Kara Nikki the doll of the year.
She loves to play with her Bitty Baby as well!