Tonight Brian and friend, Matt Brouillette, went to Messiah College to watch The Compassion Forum with Sen. Hilliary Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama. Upon arriving they realized they had VIP tickets/floor seats. So they picked out some seats on the aisle figuring it would be a spot out of the way and they would be able to get out if they needed. As many of you already know it was the seat where the candidates made an entrance. So Brian got to shake hands with both candidates and talked to Obama after and also got him to autograph his program. I do have the video clip of Brian with the candidates, and I will post it soon. For now I just wanted to give a shout out to my husband. I am so happy that he got this experience and that he had so much fun with Matt. When they called me after getting out they were so pumped. It just made me smile. I love you and your passion. I respect all that you do and are.Thanks for all the phone calls tonight. I think that some of you may have gotten a busy signal. I didn't really mention this to anyone, but as soon as Brian was on TV my phone was ringing off the hook with people wanting to make sure that was really Brian. I am glad that I didn't tell our small group that he was home sick tonight or he would have been busted.

3 remarks:
Cool! That's exciting! I heard he was just at Westchester,too.
Wow. To be a part of political history must be very exciting. And memorable.
Obama's autograph??? I was actually all excited to get Brian's after last night...I didn't even think about Obama's :-)
Post a Comment