Longaberger

Thursday, May 1

A few weeks ago I got an invite to a Longaberger Home Show. I thought this will be fun I will buy some good steaks and make Brian a nice dinner. So right before the party Brian was asking about where I was going and I told him. He almost jumped out of his chair "Longaberger Baskets?" Still in shock I said "maybe I don't know what this Longaberger is." I didn't admit that I thought they were steaks. Actually I had never even gone to a home party until I moved here. So anyway Brian goes on to talk about how the home office is a giant basket (photo above). When I finally asked him how and why he was so knowledgable he said, "Oh the girl I dated a Liberty University lived near the basket" After that I gave him the look. Yes ladies you know what I am talking about... so he quickly changes the tune "Oh Honey, I mean some girl I knew. You are the only one I've ever dated." Thanks for making me feel so special Honey.

Anyway I went to the party and Brian instructed me that I MUST buy one of these baskets. Ladies do your husbands often tell you to BUY when you are walking out the door to a home party? Anyway I went and loved learning the company story and of course I bought a basket.I also learned that they have a lot more then baskets. They have ceramics, table linens I also decided to book a party.

So I am letting you know that I am a first timer here. So please help me out!!
The Party is two weeks from today. Look for your invitations in the mail. In the mean time I wanted to let you know about the specials:

Regular Price $51
YOUR PRICE: $30 From May 1-18th ONLY



Set of 2 for $30

It is also the time of year that you can get the American Starburst Fabric Accessories.

2 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

I would buy something from your party, but I'm banned. I bought a lot of Longaberger Baskets about 8 years ago. A lot. Plus valances, chair cushions and ceramics. What basket did you buy?

Jen said...

Oh, Nancy - you CRACK ME UP!