Gorgeous pics!!!! Wouldn't it be so fun to plan a wedding again? Your dress was gorgeous, the cake was gorgeous! Oh, how quick that time goes after all that beautiful planning!
Beautiful pictures! I say we have a girls night where we either wear our wedding dresses or a bridesmaid dress of our choice...heaven knows we have enough to choose from. It's so sad that we only get to wear the greatest dress we'll ever own one time. You're intrigued now...We could have cute little appetizers and dainty desserts or I could make a wedding cake replica. We could all bring our wedding pictures and see how different things look now...come on, you know you want to...let's start making the guest list now!
I am just loving every moment of my walk with the Lord. I have an amazing husband, Brian. We have been together since 2002. We have been blessed with our 4 children Hannah Grace, Carter, Sarah Jane and Lucy.
6 remarks:
The pictures are beautiful. I don't think I'd be able to pick a favorite either.
Gorgeous pics!!!! Wouldn't it be so fun to plan a wedding again? Your dress was gorgeous, the cake was gorgeous! Oh, how quick that time goes after all that beautiful planning!
Is that John Guest?
Beautiful pictures! I say we have a girls night where we either wear our wedding dresses or a bridesmaid dress of our choice...heaven knows we have enough to choose from. It's so sad that we only get to wear the greatest dress we'll ever own one time. You're intrigued now...We could have cute little appetizers and dainty desserts or I could make a wedding cake replica. We could all bring our wedding pictures and see how different things look now...come on, you know you want to...let's start making the guest list now!
Aww...I love all the pics! What a beautiful bride you were!!!
I remember that day!! your dress was soo pretty!!
Post a Comment