Green Diapers

Thursday, April 3

I feel like everything I read lately is all about going green. So I decided to try these trendy little g diapers. I love that I can flush them and I don't have a smelly diaper pail in the nursery. Not to mention that they are great for Janie because they don't have any of those horrible chemicals like chlorine. They are so soft and easy to use. Sarah Jane seems to like them.

As for Carter... he is loving his underpants. I put underpants on him this past Monday. Thinking that I just wanted him to start to be more aware of his bodily functions. Well much to my surprise he was ready to go. About 5 minutes after putting on the Mater underpants Carter walked over and very assertively said, "Momma pa, Momma pa". I thought he was just wanting to be cool and sit on the potty, but as soon as I sat him down on the throne he started to pee. WAY TO GO Carter! Now he wants to go every 5 minutes so we can do the potty dance together. I am not getting my hopes up, but it is nice to save on diapers for a few days.

1 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

I didn't even know these existed!