Spring Beauty

Tuesday, April 15

Today I actually stopped and admired the beauty of the world around us. Praise God! I was a little worried with two kids with ear infections that it was going to be a long day, but it has been the opposite. Not only that but with my new camera I am able to capture the beauty and share. Thank you again for the best gift ever!


I hope that after naps we can go out again and collect more photos with the kids and the beautiful day. Click here to see more photos.

Saucer Magnolia

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Is this in Elizabethtown? Your blog is about the best one yet. love reading it, Valerie from church

Claremont First Ward said...

Nancy. Didn't you just get your camera? These photos are absolutely amazing. Hope the ear infections clear up very, very soon.

Susanne said...

Beautiful pictures! Yes I'm sure it's a great camera, but you are also a talented photographer! Thanks again for covering for me Friday. If my dad says tomorrow "don't come back" I will show up at Carrie's. Have a great time if I don't see you...