Little Words

Monday, April 14

I love listening to the kids talk and learn new words. The other day Hannah was just making smile with all her observations:

We walk out the door to get in the car to go to school and Hannah says, "Momma I don't think I can go to school. It is so 'froggy' I can't see anything."

On the way home from school I put down all the windows in the car to enjoy the warm spring day and Hannah says, "Momma I love you. I love that you let the 'French' air in the car."

The morning of my wedding anniversary I was getting everyone dressed and ready for the day. I said, "Today is a very special day. This is the day that Momma and Daddy got married." Hannah looks up and suddenly her eyes fill with alligator tears and she burst out, "Momma if you and Daddy are getting married who will take care of us?"

After going downstairs and looking at our wedding photos Hannah says, "Momma, Daddy was a very handsome Prince and you are a 'studding' princess. Can I wear your princess dress?"

Another favorite is that Hannah takes her baby doll in the car seat carrier to church. She drops off her baby, Sarah, at the baby room. She always takes the baby in the nursery and sets down the car seat and tells the nursery works that " if my baby cries then you can hold her or put her for a nap. She likes if you make faces for her."

3 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

Look at her eyes. Beautiful. You're getting some amazing shots with your new present!

Jena said...

Love those picts...incredible!
That Hannah is just too cute...and her baby was very well behaved yesterday...almost as good as SJ :-)

KK said...

Those big brown eyes are gorgeous!!!