Hannah @ 2 years oldBackground Information: Our neighborhood is about 3-5 miles from farmland, which is wonderful because we get very fresh vegetables. I love having fresh bell peppers and corn.
This morning I opened all the windows since it was so nice out and I love the spring breeze. The kids were playing, I was doing laundry and Brian was scrubbing baseboards (Thanks Honey!) Of course when you are cleaning all you smell is that wonderful citrus clean scent. So as I am enjoying this clean smell I notice Hannah going from one baby to the next. She starts with Allison and grabs her waist and smells her. Next, she squats next to Sarah Jane and smell her. Last, she walk over to Carter and grabs him in a bear hug and starts to smell him. He is obviously resisting this capture. Then Hannah starts this routine all of again. After 2 or 3 times she finally walks over to me and says, "Momma, I think someone has a poppy diaper, but I just can't figure out who. Maybe you should change all the babies."
Now I pause for a moment and realize that as Brian moved upstairs the citrus smell was faint and was being replaced with the smell of fresh manure from the crops. So I chuckle and try to explain to Hannah that the smell is outside. She still doesn't understand so needless to say we closed the window.

2 remarks:
My guess was that Brian had chili for lunch.
LOL1 Love the pic of Hannah
Post a Comment