I Love Lulu

Monday, April 7

Are you searching for that summer hand bag or just some fun accessories?
During our courtship I was a different woman, very stylish, up on all the trends and loved every part of design and fashion. We got married and had three kiddos bing, bam, boom. And lets face it ladies maternity clothes aren't the most fashionable. Although I was at Ann Taylor today and noticed they just revealed their new maternity line. If you are wondering that wasn't reason enough for me to get pregnant with #4.
So anyway Brian has really pushed me to get "me" back. So ladies watch out I'm coming back and I am having a blast! I LOVE to shop. I found Lulu Guinness as I was searching for a summer clutch. You will find some wild and unusual pieces, but I also found a few must have classic pieces that have that little touch that dares us to be different. Can any of you guy which sumer bag I must have?


2 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

How cute! I didn't know Ann Taylor has a maternity line. When I was pregnant with my twins Gap had just started making maternity clothes in real sizes. I went totally crazy buying everything in sight.....had the cutest maternity clothes ever. And then I found out I had to go to the hospital in a few weeks and basically lived in Tshirts and yoga pants. REAL bummer! :)

Jen said...

Cute post - love the "bing, bang boom"! Isn't that the truth? And "courting?" I haven't heard that word in a while! :-) Can't wait to check out these handbags!

P.S. You're the best ~ dropping off a jar opener for me! I LOVE IT!!!!!! It will be perfect for all sizes!!! You are too much!