Sleepovers

Tuesday, April 8

Hannah is really into putting others to bed. The other day she made Carter a bed, which you can see in the above photo. I am still wondering how she fit him in this little basket. Carter was totally fine with the whole thing because she climbed up and got him a pacifier out of the drawer.


Today, I put Hannah down for a much needed nap and when I went to check on her 15 minutes later this is how I found her and all her sleepover buddies. Later I asked her what she was doing? She told me that she was sleeping with the baby in her bed and it kept crying and waking her up so she decided she would have a sleepover party on the floor and that would make her baby happy.

4 remarks:

Jen said...

Absolutely precious!!!!!

Jen said...

Absolutely precious!!!!!

Jena said...

Oh Hannah...too cute! Maybe you can get her to put YOU to bed and she can be the "mommy" of the other 3...you could actually get some good sleep! Imagine if Brian got home and you were sleeping and Hannah was running the household!
P.S. I had to do a double-take of her doll...for a second I thought it was Sarah Jane!

KK said...

Oh my goodness...I love it! The pic of Carter in the basket is so cute! What a good mommy Hannah will make someday!