
Did you miss us? What can I say we've been on the road and very busy! We had a wonderful
Christmas in Sewickley, PA. We got to visit with some friends and spend lots of time with family. We stayed at my Dad's house, which was so fun. I felt like a kid again waiting to come down on Christmas morning. Above is Hannah and Hudson they have been "soul mates" since they met @ 3 weeks old in a married couples class. They just love to hang out, RUN and play.

Christmas Eve we were so excited to go to Christ Church at Grove Farm and see our friends and Pastor John Guest. We attended the 4pm kids service. Each of the kids got a little gift. Hannah Grace got a devotional that she wants to read every morning. It is so fun.

After I forgot to buy the asparagus for our chicken and asparagus dinner. Whoops! We played cards. We had tons of fun. Although it was interesting how Dad kept coming up with new rules as the game went along.

The kids had a blast with Uncle Matt. Hannah got him to play bingo numerous times. Uncle Matt just couldn't say no to sweet little Hannah.

This was Matt's idea. You had no idea what type of cards you had, but everyone else did. Matt won this round, which was funny because he lost every other time he played and knew what was in his hand.

Christmas Eve

Christmas morning we had lots of fun !! I must say the highlight for me was getting my new dishes! The day after Christmas we spent the day in Upper Burrell, PA at Brian's brother's house. We had so much fun!! Auntie A made us a delicious meal! Grandma brought the JELLO salad for me and we even got to see the Oakes Family.
New Years Eve we were home and celebrated with our good friends the Colemans. It is so fun to see our kids really playing together. Hannah Grace just loves Anna, but best of all Carter and Anna Gracie love each other. Although it is an odd relationship they can't stay away from each other, but they fight like brother and sister. Too cute.

New Years Day we went on a road trip with the Coleman family to Baltimore, Maryland. We let the kids pick the Port Discovery Museum. It was really fun for them, but I think the adults would have much rather gone to the Aquarium. Thanks Coleman Family, we had a great couple of days with you!
4 remarks:
Sounds like a really, really great holiday season.
Thanks for letting us crash your day-after Christmas celebration. I also have to thank Linda for the Pretzel Jello Salad, since Autumn sent leftovers home with us - yum! I'm jealous of the Baltimore trip, since we had to cancel that leg of our weekend. Next time you are going that way, let me know, and I'll make sure that you have enough votes to go to the aquarium! Just be glad that you didn't get roped into entertaining us when we went to Chocolate World!
sounds like a great christmas and new years!!
the cookbook i mentioned on my site is actually associated with MOPS...but i think my mom just googled it :)
Welcome back to blogging...I missed your posts!
Post a Comment