Princess Day

Wednesday, January 16

So Kacy arrived and the girls were so excited that they were wearing matching sparkle belts.

The girls were so excited to play. They ran around squealing for the first 30 minutes and then moved down stairs to place Mommy and Baby Princesses. It was so funny they were down in the play room and I kept hearing them say, Mom. Mom. So I kept responding, yes? Finally after lots of giggles I realized they weren't talking to me. They were playing Mom Princess and the baby kept calling her mom.

Next the girls made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Hannah set the table with flowers. FYI Carter was not invited to dine with them.
After lunch Carter and Sarah Jane went down for naps so we decided to watch Cinderella and paint names. The girls were too cute.

Although the grand finale was the best...
The girls wanted to go to the bathroom together. So we let them. I guess they were playing Cinderella and scrubbing the toilet. As soon as Jen and I heard the water we ran in and caught them "cleaning" the potty with the two objects above. They basically were just getting toilet water all over the floor. It was a good laugh.

We had such a fun time Kacy. We can't wait to play again soon.

1 remarks:

Jen said...

FYI - Kacy did say that she flushed the toilet before they began cleaning and splashing toilet water everywhere! SO SORRY!!! We talked more about this incident when we came home, but she certainly had a wonderful time! Thanks again!