Yesterday was Jeff and Rebecca's Wedding Anniversary. So little Miss Anna Grace came to play. We had so much fun! I wish I started taking pictures before they were getting ready for bed, but hopefully you can create your own picture from the words. We had dinner and as usual Anna was so polite, but she ate more then I've ever seen her eat. Maybe it was the peer pressure of Carter our little tank. He LOVES food. They ate chicken, apples, oranges, yogurt, and some cereal. Although Anna was convinced that the orange was a lemon. After every bite Anna would say "Yuck" and smile as she grabbed another piece. After dinner they had tons of fun playing in the playroom. They made a band. Hannah was the singer, Anna on the harmonica and Master Carter on the drums. Lots of smiles and laughs.
4 years ago



7 remarks:
This kills me! Nance - you ROCK ! I mean you guys completely rescued us last night. We had such a great time out and to see how happy Anna was just makes my day! She sure loves Hannah and Carter - she was a chatter box the whole ride home talking about them. Thanks, again.
Oops - I messed up again! I'm the one trying to say thanks, but apparently I'm signed in as Jeff :)
Now I'm really confused - why the heck does it call me "the author" - I must have changed something in my settings. That's a little weird. Don't be put off by the pretentiousness of that :)
Heard it's your birthday? Hope it's a great one!
Hey Nancy...this has nothing to do with your post...but I just realized it was your birthday today (I was reading my MOPS newsletter thingy)!! Hope you are having a great day!!!
Happy Birthday Nancy!
Happy Birthday, Nancy! And may you have many more! I put a birthday greeting on my blog for you :)
Post a Comment