
Little Man we are so blessed to have such a great little boy. I just love Carter's smile and his incredible level of tolerance. He is such a sweet boy that just loves his cuddle time!
This morning he woke up and went down stairs, "Momma, Momma. Boons boons." Then he held his breath and let out a yell, "BALL, yeah". Carter really loves his new basketball hoop.

I just want to note that it is his birthday so I let him take his pacifier out of bed. It is his special day.

Dad took Hannah to school and Carter got ready to go out for his special birthday breakfast.

While waiting for breakfast he opened his present from Grandma. Thanks for the camera!

the sprinkle donut

Nance and Sarah Jane were so excited to share this special day with Carter.

We have now reached the TERRIBLE twos

Carter taking pictures of himself. He loves to watch the flash go off and then turn around and look at the LCD screen for his picture.

We picked Hannah up from school and she made a beautiful snowflake crown that says "Hannah is wonderfully made". The celebration of Carter's birthday will continue on Saturday with his train party.
3 remarks:
Happy Birthday! I didnt' realize Carter and Sarah Jane were so close in age. John was looking at the pictures with me and he said, "happy, baby".
Happy b-day, Carter! Isn't it so exciting that we're both 2 now? I can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow...will there be cake?
Your friend,
Owen
Happy Birthday, Carter! We hope you have a great "train" birthday party on Saturday. Love you lots!!!
~Uncle David and Aunt Autumn :)
Post a Comment