This morning we went to church after a LONG night. Hannah was up 3 times. It is really frustrating to me when she cries and won't use any words to tell you what is wrong or what she wants. She was up on Friday night also. Either she is growing or maybe she has an ear infection or something. Anyway it makes my days a lot longer and really tries my patience as she is very grumpy, strong willed and whiny. I can only imagine teenage years with Hannah Grace. It is only by the Grace of God that I will survive as a sane person. I do feel like I love her so much more after every struggle we conquer.Anyway this afternoon Hannah and Brian took down the last of our Christmas decorations. Hannah really loves her one-on-one time with her Daddy. She is down stairs watching football with him now. It just touches my heart to see such a strong relationship growing.

3 remarks:
Hi! I missed you Friday too. Ethan had been sick for a few days prior with the stomach virus. I would say he was probably well enough to go to school Friday, but I kept him home just for that one extra day to be sure. All morning I was wondering what you all were talking about at MOPS! Have a great day-I hope Hannah Grace feels better soon.
Didn't you leave a major part of your hectic Sunday story out? Hmmm...I'll be waiting for that post soon!
Oh, thanks for the great medical advice..again! You're always the inspirational "push" I need to get Owen or myself on the mend!
This is one of my favorite pictures!
love,
mom
Post a Comment