Thank You

Tuesday, January 15

Thank you so much to everyone that made my birthday so special. I didn't really tell anyone, but I was overwhelmed with the cards, emails, flowers, gifts, and phone calls.

As you can see Hannah found the birthday crown and decided I needed to wear it. She wanted me to wear it all day, but I did only wear it to open my gifts from the kiddos.

I enjoyed a quiet dinner with Brian and our friends Jeff and Rebecca. It was such a perfect birthday.

3 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like you had a great birthday......and the shoes. A mom hallmark. I don't know what I'd do without good running shoes.......not for real running, but for the running that is required of a mommy! :)

KK said...

Happy Birthday! I love the Crown! I hope it's okay I added you blog link to my friends and family list! http://kk-thelockerroom.blogspot.com/

KK said...

Oh, by the way, I love your blog! You do a great job with your posts! Your pics come out really clear!