As all of you Moms know. Our job comes with tons of noise. Sometimes cute noise and other times it is an instant headache. I must give little Janie tons of kisses for sleeping 10pm till 9am every night. I can handle any noise as long as I get my sleep!So the other day I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when I here Hannah Grace coming. She bursts into the kitchen, tears running down her face, and cries, "Momma, Carter BITE-ed me!" So I quickly respond and kneel down to her level. "Hannah Grace why did Carter bite you?" I asked in a soft, calm voice.
Now little miss Hannah starts her wheels turning. I can tell she is really thinking about this one. Suddenly I have eye contact and she blurts out, "because he must think I am just food!"
It took everything I had to not laugh. I just love the things the kids say!!

3 remarks:
Now THAT is SOOOOOO cute. And the bib. Love it. I hope you get your wish! :)
Love that shirt...and that could really work all year around, huh?
Missed ya in church today...Owen has been asking for Hannah and Carter this weekend!
CUTE SHIRT! That is classic! Miss ya lots - it's been crazy busy! We must see each other soon!
Post a Comment