Carter loves his gifts. As you can see he was really excited about the stickers. I am so impressed. The kids and I were having craft time when I heard a knock at the door. It made me jump. It was UPS with a package. I am just so impressed that you shipped it. WOW! Thanks so much that was really a nice surprise. I figured we would just celebrate when we see you. Now you are putting the pressure on me to be on top of shipping gifts. Way to set the standard Jen.Anyway Hannah was a little sad that the man in the brown truck didn't bring her anything, but that was okay when she found the note that Hudson made with the car sticker. She told Carter he could have the presents because Hudson drew her a picture.i just love that they love each other so much!

0 remarks:
Post a Comment