3 Months

Wednesday, January 16

I can't believe our baby is already 3 months old. This morning I was getting ready. Hannah and Carter were watching TV in my room and Sarah Jane was swinging away. As I peaked out of the bathroom to check on them I saw this little smiling baby wearing a crown. Sweet girl.

Hannah Grace is now waiting for Kacy to arrive. It was so sweet. This morning Hannah said, "Momma, Kacy has to come and play with me. Will you please call the Robins?" After I got off the phone with Jen and told Hannah that Kacy was indeed coming to play she yells, "Momma, I got to go! I need to get out of my jammies. What if someone saw me in my jammies?" Hannah I love the way your little mind works.

4 remarks:

KK said...

Sarah Jane is adorable!!! Hannah is too cute! I really enjoy having her in the 3 year old nursery!

Jena said...

Oh my goodness...does Sarah ever look big in that picture! I think it's partly because of the crown! Too cute! See ya tonight!

PattiCakes said...

Sarah Jane is adorable! What a pretty baby! I love the family jewels...lol. Or should I say the Family Crown?

Jen said...

Precious picture!!!!!!!