Twirl Skirt

Sunday, August 12


Hannah woke up from her nap this afternoon and found this skirt. It was given to her on her 1st birthday by a friend who bought the skirt for Hannah while she was in Italy. I've had it in the closet for a while because it is too big and it still is. When Hannah runs around it slowly starts to slide down; however, tucking in the shirt will prolong the skirt at the waist. Anyway today Hannah convinced Daddy that she wanted to wear the skirt to our Life Group. She calls it her princess twirly skirt. She spins and spins and spins. Brian thought that she would wear it around the house and change her mind but that was not the case. Actually Hannah even wanted to sleep in the skirt. She also wants to wear it tomorrow to visit the dentist. Well we will see how many times in a row Hannah can wear the skirt. Brian just wants me to get a shirt that actually matches. Maybe I will get some video of Hannah spinning and post it?!

3 remarks:

Grandma said...

Hannah looks like a little model in that skirt. I remember when she received it on her birthday. It is so beautiful. She made my day today when I picked up the phone and heard her say "Hello Grandma, what are you doing?" Then she told me she had to go because it was time for dinner and she was having macaroni. I live for those moments. I am so proud of you and Brian for the great job you are doing as parents.

Jena said...

Love the skirt...if you got her a "flouncy" (is that a word??) top, she could pass for a Flamenko dancer!

Rebecca said...

She looks like a little provencial doll! I think I'll have to make one for Anna. :) Twirl skirts are the bomb!