PBK

Wednesday, August 8

All Smiles!!

I know that you have missed seeing photos of the kids so I put a few in today's blog entry.

We got up this morning and I was feeling very motivated. So I decided it was best to take advantage of the burst of energy. We got ready and ate our breakfast. Hannah made a trip to the potty before we went to get into the car. As I opened the front door all the energy pumping through my body was suddenly sucked out. The humidity is so intense that I felt like I swam to the car. I think this is the hottest summer and it makes it even hotter being pregnant.
Moving along... I had a blanket from Pottery Barn Kids and when I washed it I noticed a large hole. So I decided today was the day I would exchange it. So we got the the store and on the front display was a ton of backpacks. I thought the gator one was so cute! Not to mention that a big 40% off sign made me pick it up. I have been looking for some type of book bag for Hannah. In the letter they sent home it stated that the kids needed to have a bag with NO zippers. Needless to say it is hard to find a book bag with no zippers. So when I picked up this bag and found that it had a Velcro flap with NO ZIPPER I looked at the price $5. How could I pass this up?!?!

So now I want to have the flaps monogrammed. I hope to find as good of a deal on that!! Anyway Hannah loves to wear her book bags around the house, but Carter has never worn a book bag until today. I think he thinks he is just as big as Hannah and will be going to school in September. Either way they look so cute!!Ready for School?


2 remarks:

Jena said...

Adorable bookbags! Makes me want to go down and buy one! I know of a great monogram company if ya want the number. She now has her own shop in Mt. Joy. Achoo!Monogramming is the name, if you want to try googling it.
See ya tomorrow!

Jen said...

Those backpacks are the cutest!!!!! (The kids are pretty cute too!) :-)