Brian Nicolas

Wednesday, August 29

As I was reading over some of my recent blog posts it occurred to me that not all of you know my husband, Brian. So today I just want to talk about the man I married!!

Brian is such an awesome husband and I know I don't give him the credit that I should. When we met Brian was such the gentleman. While we were dating we lived about an hour and fifteen minutes from each other, which made things a little more challenging. I remember the first time we went out, which happened to be a totally last minute decision. I told Brian that we should meet at the movie theater between our houses, but Brian almost canceled the date because he said that he wanted to pick me up for our first date. Now instead of the commute time challenge we have the 2 kids challenge, which would be that they aren't welcome on date nights. wink.wink.

So anyway Brian and I really are a great match. I am TOTAL drama most of the time and Brian is not. Brian adds humor to every situation and I don't. The worst is trying to fight/argue with Brian. I try so hard to be mad, but he just makes me laugh. So anyway in the recent posts I have quoted him and I want everyone to know that it is his sense of humor and it really makes me laugh. I love that anything I am stressed about he can fix with his humor!!
I also want to share that I had a really hard day yesterday. I don't know if you read yesterdays blog entry, but the kids got up at 5am and I had a long day. Then, last night my body just hurt and I could not do any thing to get comfortable. This morning Carter was up again at 4:45am and I was up with him. I got him back to sleep this time. Thank Goodness!! So when Hannah woke up at 7am Brian went and got her and took her downstairs and took care of the kidos so I could get some extra sleep. Thanks Honey!! I don't think I could make it through this pregnancy without Brian! He has been motivating me to just get through one day at a time.

P.S. Since I said such wonderful things about my Honey. I had to post the photo of him in his pink shirt with a flower that Hannah gave him in his hair.

0 remarks: