A comment was made on the last post about the dollhouse so I decided I would share the story with everyone.
About a month ago Grandma, Linda, came to visit the kids for a day. While she was here she needed to do a little spoiling, which included buying each of the kids a new toy. Hannah Grace already has the Fisher Price My First Dollhouse that is pictured to the right. So Grandma decided that she would buy Hannah the newest accessory, which happened to be the Grandma and Stroller.
First, I want to mention that this is one HOT Granny with highlights and a mini skirt.
So a few days later I sat an observed Hannah playing with this dollhouse. First I noticed that she made Baby go potty and then Baby would ask Daddy for a cookie. Next, Daddy kissed Baby and put it to bed in the crib. Shortly after going to bed Baby started to cry, "Mommy, Mommy." So Hannah makes the Mommy go up the stairs to the baby's room. Then, Baby asks the Mommy for a hug and kiss and then asks the Mommy to pray. Finally, the baby starts to cry again after the Mommy leaves and this time the Grandma goes upstairs. The Baby quickly asks the Grandma to get her out of bed, to which the Grandma replies, "sure".
As is evident from the above story Hannah is one very observant little girl who has figured out who will let her have her way when she wants it.


0 remarks:
Post a Comment