Today may have been the highlight of the month! This morning I took the kids to Wolgemuth Park to meet a friend from church. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go because I have just been feeling so uncomfortable lately but I am so glad that I went. I had the most wonderful time!! I feel like I am finally beginning to make this place home. I just felt like I went to the park with an old friend and we had a great time visiting and the kids played so well together. Although next time I think I might have to take 2 baby doll strollers. It was a very hot item!!
I am just so glad that God has blessed us with a church home and friends that share our love for the Lord.
Speaking of good friends tonight Jeff and Anna came over for dinner. I just can't believe how fast they grow. Anna kept calling her Daddy, Jeff. I just think it is so funny how they learn we have another name. When Hannah plays house she is Mommy and her name is Nancy Turk. I think that is so funny. She also calls Carter, Brian Turk when they play house. Anyway Anna was so cute we have a huge flag in the basement and she was trying so hard to get the other kids to salute the flag. She finally gave up... they just didn't get it. Anyway it was a great day and night and I am so grateful for the friends that we have. Praise God!
4 years ago

1 remarks:
HEY! I had a fabulous time at the park today too and LOVED our talks and getting to know each other's stories! Looking forward to many more hang out times with the kiddos and one another!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment