This weekend starts the big move for my Dad. He just bought a new house and it is charming!! He closed on it this afternoon and is already moving boxes over. Unfortunately, I am too pregnant to be much help with this move. Bummer!? Although Brian is doing a great job of helping. Thanks Honey!! Truth be told that Brian did tell my Dad that they should just go play 18 holes today and let the movers worry about all the stuff. Needless to say Brian is moving boxes as we speak.I am very sad that I forgot my camera so I won't have any photos!!
Anyway the kids are doing great!! Hannah is really loving that she gets to help Grandpa move. She went and picked a bunch of black eyed susans and put them in a cup of water for Grandpa's new house. This morning we went to a local playground and Hannah was amazing!! I cannot believe all the things she was able to climb! We had a great time playing and then we went down and walked in the stream. The kids thought it was so fun to walk in the rocks and water. Although the water was VERY cold!!
Well I should get back to the move. Blog ya lata!
Well I should get back to the move. Blog ya lata!

2 remarks:
BEAUTIFUL house! Where exactly are you?? CO,FL,CA??
Anyway, glad you're having a fun time...don't lift anything!
Oh, the letters are already peeling off the "home-made" shirt, so sadly, I am not taking orders...you would be returning it after a week! :-)
WOW! What a gorgeous house!!!!
Post a Comment