Today we had a very fun day!! Our friends Jena and Owen
came over to play and share lunch with us before going home for naps. Hannah and Carter really loved having Owen over to play. When it was time for them to go home both Hannah and Carter were a little sad. Hannah said, "Momma, I don't want my friend to go home." It was so fun having you over!! I really enjoyed chatting with you Jena!
After they left it was time for our nap time. I decided to put the sheets on the new beds and let the kids try it out. I will admit that I broke a sweat trying to make the top bunk. I think I will wait to change the sheets until after I am done being pregnant. It was a good workout. For anyone that is thinking it is slightly gross not to wash the sheets till Baby Turk arrives rest easy I was kidding.
Hannah just thinks this is the BEST thing ever or at least she did until she tried to jump and hit her head on the ceiling. She is learning her limits in her new bed. Carter just isn't sure what to think!! He has so much space.
4 years ago

2 remarks:
I love the new bunk beds! They are such a nice addition to the house for the kids. Tell Hannah to be careful on her "wadder".
We love you!
Uncle B and Auntie A
Boy do I ever LOVE those comforters on the kid's beds! I have been looking for the striped rugby set in a single for a while now. Anyway, when Ryan asked what Owen did all day, I swallowed my pride and said "He vaccuumed and played kitchen...and loved every second of it" :-)
Oh, I cannot wait to see Brian's new mullet!
~Jena
Post a Comment