Leah Margerum started a great company! Brian, the kids and myself love going to the Central Market. I love getting all the fresh veggies, fruits, breads and so much more. Well the other weekend I noticed a different stand, This Little Piggy which was started by Leah Margerum. She is committed to providing convenient, ready-to-serve infant and toddler foods with an emphasis on excellent nutrition and environmental sustainability.
Women making SJ favorite toy, the banana.Not only does she have a great menu of baby and toddler food, but she has great resources and products. I bought a toy banana and grapes. I knew they were made of 100% organic cotton, which is important to me, but I also learned that they are made by Under the Nile. I know you've heard the saying It takes a village. Well it does take a village- 13 to be exact- that make Under the Nile's fruit and vegetable toy collection. Through teaching and education on making these toys, they supply villagers with daily fair trade work. This project is also responsible for providing health care and guidance for maintaining overall health. Under The Nile is empowering these communities to lead happier, healthier lives. Isn't that awesome to know that the sweet little toys that Sarah Jane LOVES are giving back?!

1 remarks:
I have not been to Central Market in YEARS! I loved going there when I lived in Lancaster!
Post a Comment