Last night Hannah Grace went to the Awana awards ceremony. Hannah got a certificate and a bear for completing her first book, which entailed 25 weeks of memorizing Bible verses. I am so proud of her. I even got to go up and accept an award for being a good coach/parent.
Kallee, Kacy, & JaelynKallee was swinging her pig tails for part of the ceremony. The girls are so cute. I just love watching the different personalities emerge.



3 remarks:
Wasn't Awards night so much fun! Hannah was too cute up their with her purse!
I am so proud of Hannah. It really touched me to see these pictures. I still have David's cubby vest from 23 years ago, and they have not changed at all! I have Bri's Pals shirt with all the badges on it, also. Awanas is a wonderful program, and you have done a good job of teaching your children. Congratulations to Hannah and her parents!
Wow. That's a big accomplishment.....
Post a Comment