Our babysitters Laura and Elizabeth came to babysit while Brian took me out on a very romantic date night. They asked me if they could bring their younger brother and sister. I thought it would be fun. So I told my kids that Laura and Elizabeth were coming over and bringing their little brother and sister. Hannah gets very excited and says, "Momma do you think that I could hold them? What if they cry really loud like Sarah Jane?" With a smile on my face I told her that they might be a little big for her to hold. She would not hear of it. She knew they were little babies just like her brother and sister.So they arrived and we ordered lots of pizza and the kids had a blast. They really loved having John over. Carter was glad to have a man to hang with. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with our kids and for doing such an amazing job cleaning our home. We love you!
As for our date Brian took me to an old Bed and Breakfast restaurant where we say on a patio overlooking the old train station. As we sat waiting for our food to arrive he read the history of the town and the building to me. Thanks for switching it up. Afterwards we met up with another good friend of ours and sat and had a great chat. Thanks for just a perfect evening. Honey, I don't know how you do it all so well, but I am so thankful to have found you. I am so proud to be your wife.

1 remarks:
Way to go, Brian! AND Way to go, Nancy finding great things to post about once again - there is so much in your life to be thankful for! God is sooooo good! :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment