Thank you Hostetter Family for a great night.
The food was great. Jena I had so much fun on our road trip without kids. I think we really need to start to plan more kidless activities (trip to Philly/ Baltimore or even just the spa) before the men leave on this extreme camping trip. We need to take all we can get.
The food was great. Jena I had so much fun on our road trip without kids. I think we really need to start to plan more kidless activities (trip to Philly/ Baltimore or even just the spa) before the men leave on this extreme camping trip. We need to take all we can get.Anyway we are grateful for your friendship. Sunday we be a fun day and I am so glad that Avalyn and Sarah Jane will get to share the special day.

1 remarks:
We always have such a great time with you guys! Ryan is totally psyched for Brian to go to Algonquin with him this year...and with them being gone that long, they'll owe us an over-night shopping trip while they watch the kids!
Post a Comment