
The other day I got Hannah a new desk. She loves it! I love that she can keep all her art supplies inside. The first day we had the desk Hannah walked in to the kitchen where I was washing dishes and she said, "Hey Momma I need a lot of bills." I wasn't sure what she meant, but next thing you know Hannah had gone in my inbox and had a stack of bills, comcast, gas, electric and she was going through the pile writing a note on each one saying "PAID". If only it was really that easy.

Next Hannah decided to surf the web for a Kentucky Derby hat. She decided that if she road her horse while surfing the net she would have better luck.

All I can say is that she is a workaholic just like her Dad. Wink.
5 remarks:
Tell Hannah she can pay my bills next....haha. She is quite a little lady.
Hannah is a beauty! I love that first picture. And, all of them for that matter!
That is the funniest picture ever!!! How adorable!
Too funny! Hannah looks just like you in that first pic!!!
Post a Comment