
As many of you know I have been riding since I was 2 years old. My Mom is a trainer so I had my first pony, Night Light, at a the age of 5. I spent most of my teen years in the barn with my favorite horse Fazoo. Now, that my Mom lives on the other side of the country and the fact that I have been pregnant for the past three years I haven't been up on a horse in a while, but I still love to watch it on television. This weekend I watched the Rolex Equestrian Championship and Carter loved every moment. When a horse would hit a rail Carter would say, "OH" as if he knew what was really going on. For part of the show he road Brocky, the rocking horse, around in front of the TV. I know this would make Grammy proud.
1 remarks:
I didn't know you rode........
Post a Comment