I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Brian made me breakfast and the kids showered me with cards and gifts. Hannah asked if I could give the card back to her because she really liked the crown on the front of the card she picked out for me.After just a perfect morning we went to church for the baby dedication. Sarah Jane did a great job up on stage.
There is an old German saying that all good things come in threes. So it is no surprise that Sarah Jane is the third child. With the constant tutelage of her older siblings, she blissfully navigates the challenges of babyhood. Or is that blissful expression just an overwhelmed blank stare at the constant chaos? Whatever- she knows how to go with the flow wherever she goes.
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord.Psalms 45:11
Afterwards the kids took me to lunch and planned a big dinner to cook for me. I know there is steak and shrimp involved. I can't wait! Thank you for spoiling me today.

6 remarks:
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mothers Day, Nancy! I can see it was filled with love and happiness!
What a beautiful family pic! Sarah Jane did very well during her dedication! Hannah and Carter were too cute!!!
We're so glad we could share the special day with you! I can't wait for Avalyn and SJ to be great friends!
So, what did Brian and the kids end up making for you?
Okay, great Mother's Day pic. I finally caught up on your blog. How do you do it? Four kids and still know what's high fashion and put it all on the computer? Love it , love it, LOVE IT!!!
Valerie
Great pic! Hey I got out to Carters and got you know who's "baby shower" gift today. Have you gotten her anything yet? I just got her a cute little outfit. It was fun to go baby shopping again! I hope our group still gets together after MOPS is over! Maybe we can do a play group type thing or moms nights out in the summer. Have a great day!
Post a Comment