Zoo America

Wednesday, May 28

Today we went to the Zoo. We had a great time and it was a perfect day for the Zoo. The weather was sunny and cool. The kids did a GREAT job! Carter LOVED the bears. Hannah said "I do NOT like snakes because they are snakes."

I do have to admit that I was a little disappointed. I felt like a majority of the animals were things we can find in the yard... deer, elk, turkeys. I really wanted to find a monkey or an elephant maybe a giraffe.

Carter and Hannah check out the Elk.

"Turtle Momma, Turtle"

The 4 troopers.

Looking at the Bison.

FISH!

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I know Allison would have liked to see a monkey or two! So lucky to have you taking great care of here & on such adventures! You are brave taking 4!!!

PattiCakes said...

These pictures of Carter and the girls are sooo sweet! You Are very brave to take all 4 little children to the zoo.

Jena said...

Looks like you had a great time! Sorry we couldn't join you...definitely next time...oh, and please call us the next time an elk walks through your back yard ;-)