Little Ladies

Friday, May 16

I woke up this morning to a rainy, cold, and really very gloomy day. So while I was laying in bed the kids came running in and I decided that I would make it a special day for them. So I picked up Kacy and Jaelyn and we had a girl day. Carter just thought he was so cool hanging out with the ladies.

The girls played for a while in the playroom. They got out all the princess stuff and played really very well. The only problem I encountered was who got to play with Island Princess Barbie. So I set a timer and each girl had 2 minutes. It was like watching them play hot potato. One girl would watch the timer and the other 2 would watch the Barbie. Ding! They would pass her very quickly and say I am next after ____.
After playing we decided to have a very special tea party. I got down my tea cup collection and pressed the table linens. The girls were so excited. They had lemon tea (lemonade), finger sandwiches, macaroni, and little danishes for dessert. Carter loved being the butler. The girls would say excuse me butler Carter may I have some more tea please. He would say yes Ma'am and pour. He also got to answer the door.
They were such ladies and loved watching the Island Barbie movie. I just loved listening to the 3 girls sing every song. I guess maybe they have seen it before?

Thanks Kacy and Jaelyn for making this such a fun rainy day for Hannah Grace!

3 remarks:

Terri said...

Thank YOU Nancy for making it such a fun day for Jaelyn! She had sooo much fun with Kacy and Hannah! I absolutely LOVE that Jaelyn has found such special friends that she can have so much fun with!

Jen said...

Nancy,

You are the BEST!!!!!

Jen said...

P.S. Thank you Carter for being such a gentleman too!!!!