Bag Borrow or Steal

Thursday, May 1

Do you ever just want to 'test drive' your purse? How long do you carry your purse? Do you ever dream of having the accessories of a star? Do you ever need something spectacular for that special event? Well here is the answer to your questions - Bag Borrow or Steal - It is a website that you can browse and when you find that bag or necklace or pair of sunglasses that you so desire you can borrow it for as long as you would like. Of course there is a fee. Each item has a price per week and if you love it you can purchase it or as they say Steal it. Another website has more of a focus on the jewelry - Bling Yourself. I don't know that I would use this all the time, but if I had a hot date with Brian and he was taking me somewhere special I would love to frost myself with some true goodies. Anyway I thought it was a great idea. Only fear I have is if the kids decided to use it for some science project? I think I will stick to purchasing my bags for now. Oh and if you are lucky maybe you will get the invite to ideeli.

0 remarks: