Tonight we had dinner with the Hilsher Family and it was a blast. We made enough food to feed an army. I think they will have to come over again tomorrow night just to help eat all this food. I just love watching all the kids run around together. Peyton riding the cozy coupe down the hill still makes me chuckle. Joyce I always love our chats.
Carter couldn't eat enough he had some on the fork and some in his hand. I will let you all know that I had to bath the kids tonight!Carter was so sweet when the Hilsher van was loading he stood at the door waiting to get in. As they started to drive away he started to cry "go, go, I go. No no bye" He just loves playing with the boys.
Hannah Grace has decided that she is in love with Isaac. I guess he is quite the man with multiple girlfriends. Hannah decided that she would like to invite Isaac to her birthday party because he would get her the most special present. (I hope it's not a football. wink wink.) I love that she sat at her vanity fluffing her hair and putting on all her "jewlies".


1 remarks:
Thanks for a great evening! I so enjoy our conversations of depth and laughter at the same time. The boys did have such a great time especially riding down the hill and those burgers and mac and cheese..yum! All of it was a great time and great memory! Thanks for being willing to take in a family of 7! Have a great day!
Post a Comment