Today was a really busy day!! Although I must pat myself on the back because I really accomplished a lot! I got up this morning, which is a huge step with a newborn in the house! I got everyone dressed and out the door to music and dance class. Then we were off to Kmart to pick up a prescription. Yes, I took all 3 kids into the store and it went great. We returned home only to make lunch and head out the door to a doctor appointment for Sarah Jane. Back to Kmart for another prescription. Home to meet the dishwasher man. Although Brian was working at home so he was around in case the dishwasher man came early. Anyway it was a busy day. It is hard to get a lot done when you have to stop and nurse every 2-3 hours and then it takes 30-40 minutes to nurse.

Then tonight my neighbor, Sue, invited Hannah and Carter over to make witch hat cookies. As you can see to the left they are so cute!! Not to mention that it was wonderful to get a break for a while. The kids had a blast as you can see from the photos. Although it took Hannah a few cookies to understand that you aren't supposed to take a bite out of each cookie.



5 remarks:
How sweet of Sue! It looks like the children had so much fun. Carter is very serious about decorating his cookie. Hannah loves to help in the kitchen, so I am sure she had a great time. Love you all,
Grammah
What a great baking idea for Halloween! Those cookies look good! I love pictures of all the kidos! So Sweet! Hug them all for me!
Adorable cookies! Can I steal the cute idea????
Great idea with the cookies...I foresee my first graders embarking on a witch hat cookie adventure for our Halloween party snack!!!
~Autumn :)
congratulations about Sarah Jane! i miss the kids! =]
Post a Comment