First Night

Saturday, October 13

I know that everyone is wondering how the first night went with little Sarah home. Well it was great!! Hannah and Carter went to bed at 9pm. Brian and Sarah fell asleep on the couch and I hit the bed about 11pm. I slept until Brian brought me Sarah at 4am to feed her and then we all slept until 9am. It was a great night!! I hope this continues.

Anyway this morning Brian made us delicious apple waffles!! While Brian was making breakfast I jumped in the shower, but Hannah really wanted to play with Sarah. Not wanting to leave them alone I put the chair (shown above) outside the bathroom door so I could watch them. Hannah asked why I was putting the chair there. So I explained that I needed to see Sarah. Hannah thinks for a moment and disappears only to reappear with a wooden school chair. "Momma, can you put my chair in there so you can see me too?" Hannah asks. By the time I got out of the shower I found 6 chairs in the same area. One chair for Hannah, one for Sarah, one for Elmo, one for baby doll, one for Carter and the list continues.

Another cute Hannah quote from this morning. I noticed that she was wearing her pearl bracelet from Uncle David and Aunt Autumn. So I told her it looked very pretty. Hannah Grace looked up and said, "Thank you Momma. I just want to be a good mommy like you so I am wearing my bracelet."

Well I need to go lay down. I will try to keep posting so you know we are still alive and well.

3 remarks:

PattiCakes said...

It's good to know that all is well with you and your family. Hannah is the sweetest little girl! I love the chair story! How precious is that? She is a beautiful little girl! She loves her little sister. My big sister tried to give me bubble gum when I was a newborn...lol. (so I was told) She was only sharing and did not realize that I could have choked. Or, maybe she did...lol.

Jessa said...

I can't wait until Hannah is old enough to babysit Aaralyn...... She is such a good little mommy!

Jen said...

Love the chair thing! Kids are so precious with what they come up with!