Yesterday, all 5 of us went to the doctor. Sarah Jane had her newborn check up and the rest of us got our flu shots. It was quite entertaining as Brian and I were cheering and so excited to get our shots. We made it so much fun. The nurse was laughing her head off, but everything went GREAT!! Hannah Grace and Carter got really cool "sprinkle" band aids. Hannah kept pulling up her little corduroy skirt to show everyone her band aid that made her pinch feel better. Sarah Jane weighed in at 7 pounds 6 ounces.
Today Hannah Grace went to school.
So I took advantage of the time with only 2 kiddos and decided I would give Sarah a bath. Well to my surprise while I was undressing her and getting her ready for her bath. I cleaned her cord and it fell off. WOW! Not even a week old yet!! Anyway her sponge bath turned into her first tub bath. She loved every minute of her bath. She actually slept most of the bathing experience.
4 years ago

2 remarks:
Wow...sleeping 6 hours at night already AND sleeping throught the bath...what more could a mother ask for! I'm predicting that she'll be potty trained by 1 year old ;-)
I love, love this picture!!!!! It looks so comfy in that white blanky. I wonder if she would share with me?
Post a Comment