Precious Baby Sarah Jane! Wonderful Pictures! She is beautiful. We love the name you picked for her! I have yesterdays pictures tiled on my screen saver! God bless the Turk Family!
Welcome to the family Sarah Jane! We can't wait to meet you!!!
Nancy - You look wonderful and do not look like you just went through labor! You always amaze me at how fast you are able to bounce back. I can only hope that I am that lucky someday!
I am just loving every moment of my walk with the Lord. I have an amazing husband, Brian. We have been together since 2002. We have been blessed with our 4 children Hannah Grace, Carter, Sarah Jane and Lucy.
5 remarks:
I love that picture of Sarah looking up at Big Sister Hannah!!! Precious!
Precious Baby Sarah Jane! Wonderful Pictures! She is beautiful. We love the name you picked for her! I have yesterdays pictures tiled on my screen saver! God bless the Turk Family!
How sweet they all are, and how truly blessed we are. Welcome Janie...I can't wait to see you!
Welcome to the family Sarah Jane! We can't wait to meet you!!!
Nancy - You look wonderful and do not look like you just went through labor! You always amaze me at how fast you are able to bounce back. I can only hope that I am that lucky someday!
Love ya!
Autumn :)
Awesome picture of the 3 kiddos...Sarah Jane is just perfect!
Post a Comment