Our church is offering a women's bible study and I decided that I should NOT take it on because I didn't want to make my plate too full. We are going to be having a new baby soon so I decided to limit the activities I was going to be involved in. Well, I guess God was really leading me to the study because I had five different people from different places approach me about the same study. So I decided to give it a try. I got my workbook this morning and I LOVE it!! I finished the first three days of the week and I can't wait to do the last two, but the kids woke up from naps. I feel like I have just been going along with my life and now I am just thirsting for the Lord and his Word. I feel like a better servant, wife and mother when I am entrenched in the Word and learning everyday.
My goal this week is to be better with praying and doing my morning devotions. I will let you know how it goes and warn you that my blog time will be cut back as I need to use my free time to read.

3 remarks:
I couldn't agree more - I don't want to get my plate too full, but I am also looking forward to doing this study as well!!!! I have read the book before and LOVED it, but need to do the study as well! See you at the game tonight - so glad you guys are joining us!
You've always been such a good inspiration to me when it comes to religion. I'm glad you share your thoughts on it. It takes a brave person to open up about something that not everyone feels the same way about.
PS. Remember the 40 or 50 stitches? For some reason, Colten has been allowed to run around outside during recess. He fell and scraped his knee this week. Can you say a few words on our behalf so that we make it through the next 10-12 days without him ripping the skin back open?
Wow! 3 days done already...I'm impressed! I'm so glad you joined!
Post a Comment