Mute Button

Sunday, October 14

Little Miss Sarah Jane is finally starting to figure out her schedule. I am still not sure how to manage all 3 kids without Brian. I know that it is all going to happen with time, but for now I am feeling like it is best not to go into public where total chaos could be reached!! Yesterday was a difficult day. The kids are all starting to demand more attention and Hannah is very emotional about it. At one point last night I had all 3 kids crying and needing something from me. It was sorta like instant surround sound, only without a mute button. I often think it would be so great if I could just mute parts of my day. Especially time in the car with kids screaming, Hannah singing at the top of her lungs not to mention the constant teasing. Although at the moment our house is so peaceful with sleeping babies and constant football in the background. I must say that Sarah Janie might be daddy's favorite because she brought GREAT football weather with her birth.

2 remarks:

angie said...

congratulations nancy! sarah jane is so adorable and i love the name! i loved dr.jimenez...she delivered jackson too. i look forward to meeting sarah and getting to know you and your family more!

Anonymous said...

Nancy - You are doing a fabulous job with your children! I give you a lot of credit for being such a great mother of 3 young children and a wonderful wife to Brian. It's not an easy job. Enjoy those brief quiet moments that you do get, and praise God for the wonderful blessings he has given you. I am proud to call you my "sister" and look forward to spending time with you soon!
~Autumn :)