Go Falcons!!

Friday, October 5

Tonight we went to watch a high school football game. Our friend, Mike Robinson, is the coach for the team and we have really wanted to go to a game and tonight was such a perfect night.

It was also Homecoming!!

The girls had a BLAST!! At one point the people behind us were using some bad language and next thing I know the girls are sitting in the bleachers singing Jesus Loves Me. Way to go girls!!


As the night went on the girls got really silly, but we had such a great time hanging out with friends!! We also got to hang out with the Hostetter Family, which made Carter happy. He loves to hang out with Owen.

Hugs!

At the end of the night the bleachers had cleared out and the kids thought that was great. Here you see the two boys watching the silly girls bounce around!! I think they will all sleep well tonight!!

3 remarks:

Jen said...

Those are adorable pics!!! So glad you guys could come - but a bummer of a game!!!!!

Jena said...

Totally looks like I'm pushing Owen! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who was pushing Owen and now I know....