
For any of you wondering where I have been lately... I haven't had a baby!! My dishwasher is still broken. They came and looked at the dishwasher, but they had to order parts so it will be a while before it is fixed. I have also been loving my bible study time!! I am feeling like a more empowered Godly woman.
So anyway tonight Brian and the kids cut up the apples for me to make this apple cake. I must say that it is the best apple anything I have had. I ate mine with some vanilla ice cream on top and it was wonderful!! I wish I could send samples to all my readers.
2 remarks:
What a great picture! I would love to try that apple cake - I may just have to go to Masonic and get some! Sounds yummy!
Nancy, sounds good! Did you use the granny smith apples? The flavor is awesome! Eve must have tempted Adam with a Granny Smith apple! They have new applesauce out from Motts called Healthy Harvest Granny Smith...No Sugar Added! It's very good! Enjoy your pie's! We are all waiting patiently for baby#3 to arrive!
Post a Comment