3 Turk Ave

Sunday, October 28


We received a baby gift from Uncle Mal and Aunt Kelly on Friday. Hannah, Carter and Sarah loved the gifts, but Hannah and Carter also really loved the box they were shipped in. Hannah decided that she wanted to make the box a house. She has had a blast!! The two kids spent a lot of time coloring the box. Then Hannah added some wallpaper, which you will note in the second photo. They even put a door handle and lock on the front door.

I also wanted to note that now Hannah believes that the brown truck is always bringing her something. When we found the box outside our door Friday Hannah said, "Momma, I think the truck brought me something." I keep trying to explain that they are gifts from our family and friends and the nice man with the brown truck just delivers them.

0 remarks: