Apples & Pumpkins

Saturday, October 6

We had a wonderful family day picking apples and pumpkins. The kids had a blast. I posted a few photos but you can CLICK HERE to see all of them.

Although he looks like he is into apple picking. Carter was more excited about pulling/pushing the wagon!
Hannah tried to take a bite out of each apple, but stopped when we told her she needed to save them for a pie.
CRABBY APPLE


Pumpkin or Baby?


5 remarks:

Jena said...

Love, Love, Love the picture of you and the pumpkins...You should totally buy a frame with 2 parts and then next year dress up Baby Turkster in a pumpkin costume sitting in with pumpkins and then frame them together...now and then...
Oh, glad to see I'm not the only one with a crabby apple after a late night last night!

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures. You looked like you had so much fun! Baby Turk is really growing...not much longer!!! Hope to see you soon!
Love,
The (other) Turks(aka...Dave and Autumn)...since you are the The Turks :)

Jen said...

Adorable pics! So glad you got to go and have a fabulous family day! Love the pic of you and the pumpkins also and great idea from Jena! :-)

Grandma said...

Oh my goodness, what great pictures! The captions are great, too. I saw them at Aunt Patticake's house, and we all really enjoyed them. Nicole thinks the baby is a boy baby.

PattiCakes said...

Fall is my favorite season. I love the layout of your website! Hannah and Carter are getting so big! I love the crabby apple picture! He is so cute. even as a crabby apple. I think if the new baby is a girl, you should let Hannah and Crabby pick the name. Maybe they will choose to name her after me...Potty...LOL. Or, Sprinkles!!!