Today, Hannah told me that her underpants had a boo boo and she needed to help them. I wasn't sure what to think. So Hannah turned around and pulled at her dress. When I lift the back of her dress I realized what she meant. Yes, she had her first wedgie.
My other favorite comment was when she tried on her new dress from baby GAP. It is a very cute jumper with snowflakes on it. It also came with little bloomers that were attached on the inside of the dress. When Hannah tried the dress on the bloomers were bunched in the front. Hannah started to cry and said, "Momma, I look like a pumpkin" It is just amazing to me that Hannah knew that she looked round like a pumpkin and that it is was not a good thing. Kids figure out every thing. ha ha ha.
4 years ago

2 remarks:
Wow...I cannot wait to see your scrapbook page for "Hannah's first wedgie" :-)
This one is a riot. My nephew as Snow White? I have seen it all, now!
Post a Comment