
Princess Hannah

Every time Hannah takes off he bow Carter finds it and puts it on. Today, I told Hannah that she needed to take a nap before going to Kacy's house. Hannah wanted to take her new snow white dress with her. So we went up for nap time and Hannah didn't want to go to bed. So I told her that we wouldn't be able to go to Kacy's house. Hannah told me that was fine she would stay home. So I told Hannah that was fine, Carter would go and maybe he would wear the princess dress. Hannah immediately responded, "NO Momma Carter can't wear my dress. He is just a baby and babies don't wear princess dresses." I just laughed to myself that it had nothing to do with the fact that Carter is a boy. Kids are so funny!!

What can I say?? Hannah has Daddy wrapped around her little finger.
2 remarks:
If I am ever having a bad day, all I need to do is look at that picture of Brian with the bow...sure to make me laugh...I can't believe that he cooperated for that...then let you post it! What a good sport!
Ok, Nance, I saw Hannah with the bow, Carter with the bow, Brian with the bow, but no Nancy or Sarah with the bow. You just need to post a few more bow pictures.
Post a Comment